April 08, 2012

Easter Treat!

My kids got their Easter treats this morning!







My surprise this morning was that I received an Easter treat myself!  I checked my email this morning and found that Syndi from Beachnut Lane had left me a comment to tell me that I had also been featured on her blog, Woohoo!   Thanks Syndi (a.k.a. Easter Bunny)  Beach Nut Lane is a wonderful blog and right now Syndi is deciding on what color to use for her living room!  Will it be Sea Salt or Rainwashed by Sherwin Williams? 


Here is the post she did that featured A Brit of Happiness.

Monday, April 2, 2012

I have narrowed the field down to 2 colors: Sherwin Williams Rainwashed and Sea Salt. Here are some pictures of the colors in different rooms (with widely different results based on lighting).

First up is Rainwashed. You must go visit Helen at A Brit of Happiness and see the before and after of her family room, as pictured in the two pictures below. Beautiful work!

Happy EASTER! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment